This PSOP44 adapter fort BeeProg2C consists of:
- top board of PSOP44 adapter (mainly FLASH EPROM with 44-pins)
- bottom board of PSOP44 adapters, assigned for Flash devices with pinout NOR-1
- For work with PSOP44 device it is necessary put together Top PSOP44 ZIF 600mil with some Bottom PSOP44-x board according to the information provided by PG4UW software.
- The picture show, how to put together the Top PSOP44 ZIF 600mil and Bottom PSOP44-x boards to have complete PSOP44 adapter.
- Insert comlete adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket according to the picture placed near of it. If you have some doubts about orientation of this adapter in device programmer ZIF socket, it is valid general rule, the orientation of the text of title is the same as the text on the top of the device programmer.
- Push the top of adapter ZIF socket to open it. Insert the device into the adapter ZIF socket. The right position of the programmed device in adapter ZIF socket is show at picture near (mainly left above) the adapter ZIF socket. Then release adapter ZIF socket.
- Visually check interconnection between device and adapter ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket or device to the adapter ZIF socket can damage the programmed device.
- To take out the device push the top of adapter ZIF socket and remove device from it.
- When you finish work with adapter, remove it from the device programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter and adapter ZIF socket, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- For handling with the device we recommended to use a vacuum pick up tool
- Additional Information
SKU 70-1231-70-1232 Video No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
As low as: €3,243.-
There are no product questions yet.