BitBox FCA Petrol Gen2 CAN Module
Software module for OBD2 working with FCA group vehicles (Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat) with ECUs Continental GPEC2 LOCKED, GPEC2 29bit, GPEC2A.
FID: 18, 19, 20, 21
Software module for OBD2 working with FCA group vehicles (Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat) with ECUs Continental GPEC2 LOCKED, GPEC2A, GPEC3.
These ECUs are used on normally aspirated petrol cars from 2013 and have internal protection from tuning (LOCK).
For success MOD file writing it needs to remove protection (ECU Unlock) in BSL mode. You will need to open ECU and connect it on the bench as shown in connection manual.
This is the world first solution with no need to send ECU to any workshop for PCM modification. All you can do by yourself.
The module allows these operations:
- Identification and getting LOCK status (LOCKED/ UNLOCKED)
- FULLFLASH reading
- EEPROM reading
- ECU Unlock in BSL mode
- Calibration area writing
- EEPROM writing
- Read and clear DTC
- Supports restoring of original bootloader through “Remove protection” feature.
At this moment we support this ECU types:
- Continental GPEC2 2013+ MPC5566 3Mb (FID: 20)
- Continental GPEC2 2015+ MPC5566 3Mb (FID: 21)
- Continental GPEC2A MPC5674 4Mb (FID: 19)
- Continental GPEC2A 2018+ MPC5674 4Mb (FID: 131)
- Continental GPEC3 MPC5674 4Mb (FID: 18)
Attention! UNLOCK function is not working now with all J2534 adapters. Currently, we tested and guarantee correct unlock with CarDAQ Plus, Bosch VCM2, Mongoose.
Unlock does not work with Tactrix OpenPort 2.0, Chipsoft J2534, SMS Soft Dialink.