DIL32/PLCC32 ZIF-CS programming adapter
- -universal adapter, assigned for devices in PLCC32
- -this adapter is designed for mass-production purposes
- -support also LCC32 packages
- -operation (mechanical) life of ZIF socket - 10.000 actuations
- Insert adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket according to the picture placed near of it. If you have some doubts about orientation of this adapter in device programmer ZIF socket, it is valid general rule, the orientation of the text of title is the same as the text on the top of the device programmer.
- Open the adapter ClamShell ZIF socket. Insert the device into it (place device on contacts). The right position of the programmed device in adapter ZIF socket is show at picture near (mainly left above) the adapter ZIF socket.
- Visually check interconnection between device and adapter ClamShell ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, close it and now, device is ready for programming.
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket or device to the adapter ClamShell ZIF socket can damage the programmed device.
- To take out the device, open adapter ClamShell ZIF socket and remove device from it.
- When you finish work with adapter, remove it from the device programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter and adapter ZIF socket, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- For handling with the device we recommended to use a vacuum pick up tool.
- The ZIF socket on the DIL32/PLCC32 ZIF-CS can accommodate the LCC32 package. A shim must be used to make up the difference in thickness between the PLCC and LCC packages. The shim should be between 0.6mm (0.023inch) and 0,76mm (0.030inch) thick and cut to a size of 12mm (0.47inch) by 12mm (0.47inch). It should be affixed to the inside of the cover of the socket. Test close the socket, without a device, to confirm the shim does not interfere with the interlocking parts of the socket.
- If programming yields isn't 100% when using programming adapter or if some unreliability appears, try to connect one 22nF-100nF multilayer capacitor (that meet the EIA X7R or Z5U specification) between leads of adapter connected to pins VCC and GND pins of programmed chip.
- Additional Information
SKU 70-0274 - DIL32/PLCC32 ZIF-CS ZIF-CS programming adapter Video N/A
There are no product questions yet.