DIL44/PSOP44 ZIF-CS programming adapter
- -universal adapter, assigned for devices in PSOP44
- -this adapter is designed for mass-production purposes
- -support also LCC44 packages
- -operation (mechanical) life of ZIF socket - 10.000 actuations
- Insert adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket according to the picture placed near of it. If you have some doubts about orientation of this adapter in device programmer ZIF socket, it is valid general rule, the orientation of the text of title is the same as the text on the top of the device programmer.
- Push the top of adapter ZIF socket to open it. Insert the device into the adapter ZIF socket. The right position of the programmed device in adapter ZIF socket is show at picture near (mainly left above) the adapter ZIF socket. Then release adapter ZIF socket. If you use this adapter for devices with less than 44 pins, then place device to the bottom edge of adapter ZIFsocket. Upper contacts stay unconnected.
- Visually check interconnection between device and adapter ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket or device to the adapter ZIF socket can damage the programmed device.
- To take out the device push the top of adapter ZIF socket and remove device from it.
- When you finish work with adapter, remove it from the device programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter and adapter ZIF socket, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- For handling with the device we recommended to use a vacuum pick up tool.
- If programming yields isn't 100% when using programming adapter or if some unreliability appears, try to connect one 22nF-100nF multilayer capacitor (that meet the EIA X7R or Z5U specification) between leads of adapter connected to pins VCC and GND pins of programmed chip.
- Additional Information
SKU 70-0071 - DIL32/PLCC32 ZIF-CS ZIF-CS programming adapter Video N/A
There are no product questions yet.