Fronius ACCTIVA Professional Flash power supply
The battery charger with rapid-charge function, safe for electronics. Provides the vehicle with current even during diagnosis and re-programming of the vehicle’s software. The integrated USB port ensures that the charger is completely future-proof: software updates can be loaded very easily. Powerful: 70 A in permanent operation.
ACCTIVA Professional Flash
- Battery charger with the option to preselect capacity for all types of starter battery
- For charging or charge conservation of conventional lead acid, lead calcium/silver batteries, or those of the sealant type (AGM, MF), as well as maintenance-free lead GEL batteries, without disconnecting from the vehicle power supply.
- All functions (battery capacity, nominal voltage, service function, FSV/buffering function) can be clearly viewed and set on the display
- All present charging data (charging current, charging voltage, Ah charged so far) are shown on the display
- Based on Active Inverter Technology
- Integral USB port
Nominal charging voltage: 12 V
Charging current: 2 – 70 A
Battery capacity: 10 – 250 Ah
Mains voltage: 100 V or 230 V +/- 15 %
Charging characteristic: IUo U
Marks of conformity: CE / TÜV North America / TÜV PSE
Battery charger lead: 5 m with fully insulated terminals
Dimensions: 315 x 110 x 200 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 5 kg
- Diagnosis and charging mode: Supplies parallel loads during diagnosis. The charger offers maximum safety during this process, with a current of 70 A.
- External power supply without battery, e.g. during battery change, in showrooms or at trade fairs
- Refresh mode: Low-power batteries can be recharged in this mode (desulphating). This process takes place via a microprocessor-controlled IUIoU characteristic.
- Rapid charging thanks to Active Inverter Technology
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Safety cut-out
- Electronically safe
- Short-circuit protection