Using this tool it is possible to force the ignition on (Terminal 15) in VAG vehicles from the OBD diagnostic port.
This will allow you to wake up the control units in the vehicle and establish OBD communication without having a key.
It is fitted with an OBD male port on one end and a female port on the other end which enables you to use the diagnostic port in conjunction with this product. The K-Line, L-Line and CAN connections pass through the device and are available for communication.
A switch is fitted to toggle the ignition ON/OFF and LED’s to confirm the presence of power and ignition status.
- 16 pin OBD connector
- No external power source required
- Compatible with OBD2 diagnostic tools and key programmers
- Connects to the vehicle via OBD Socket
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Audi (Almost all OBD2 models)
- Seat (Almost all OBD2 models)
- Skoda (Almost all OBD2 models)
- Volkswagen (Almost all OBD2 models)
- Bentley Continental (3W)
- Porsche Cayenne (9P)
- Mini One 2001 – 2013
- Additional Information
SKU VAG-T15F2 Video No
There are no product questions yet.