WinOLS is an application, which is written especially to modify the memory contents of ECUs.
It makes it easier to search and find maps, which can be named, displayed in several ways and be modified. All data and maps are stored in project files. These project files contain all information, which are gathered during the modification of the ECU. Additional data like customer name, license plate and pictures can be added.
Modifications of maps can be stored as 'versions' and can be commented. Up to 200 versions of one original file are possible.
All modified projects are shown in a list, which can be filtered and sorted. So it is easy to find an already modified project again.
- The display of raw data takes place in 2D graphic or hex/decimal dump. Automatic processor detection to decide between code and data areas.
- Functions to search for maps and to put them down on the map list makes efficient working a lot easier.
- A 3D preview window makes it easier to find maps
- Maps can be shown as 3D/2D chart or as a table.
- Automatic search of ECU and software numbers.
- You can select either English or German as the interface language and switch between these.
- The concept of the integrated checksum correction has been kept up. By using DLL files the algorithms were moved out of the main program and thus are independent of the version used.
- Im- and export of binary files, Intel and Motorola-Hexfiles. All types can be zipped, coded and have swapped lines or be sent directly by mail.
- Additional Information
SKU No Video No
Can I import .ols-Files in this version that are made with older winols-Versions (2.x and 3.x)?
Posted byon Wednesday, September 2, 2015
Yes older versions .ols files can be imported, as long as those files are not exported with protection.
Hi. How does the checksum credit work? How many creadits I have to buy and how often if my goal is to read/write/modify 1 ECU model only. Please advise. Thanks, R.
Posted byon Wednesday, July 29, 2015
You purchase checksum points and with that you purchase module for ECU.
List of modules and their checksum point prices is available here: http://www.evc.de/en/product/ols/plugins.asp
Once you have purchased module for specific ECU it allows unlimited use with that WinOLS licence.